Our Areas Of Practice
Were you hurt in a car accident or have you suffered an on-the-job injury?
Have you lost your job and don’t know whom to turn to for solutions to stressful financial problems?
Do you need help seeking workers’ comp benefits of Social Security Disability (SSDI) benefits?
Nicolet Law Office, S.C., is a team of lawyers and legal professionals whose steadfast devotion to the needs of victims of personal injury, financial distress, workplace accidents, and disabled individuals has allowed us to achieve positive results for many years.
For personal attention to you and personal dedication to your case, contact Nicolet Law Office, S.C., today, toll-free, to schedule your free initial consultation. 800-456-6956. If your injury has confined you to your home or a hospital room, we can arrange to meet with you there.
Our Areas Of Practice
Our Chapter 7 liquidation and Chapter 13 reorganization bankruptcy practice guides hard-working individuals and families to the “fresh start” they deserve – and to build a brighter future for their children. Each of our law office locations provides quality debt relief representation to individuals and families from all walks of life who are facing stressful legal and financial issues such as:
- Foreclosure and losing your home
- Wage garnishment and related paycheck issues
- Repossession of cars and other property
- Creditor harassment, including calls, letters, and emails from creditors
- Credit card debt and medical debt, often associated with questions about how to escape from enormous debt and bills with indecipherable jargon and medical terms
- Debt settlement
- Wisconsin’s Chapter 128 bankruptcy alternative
The goal of our personal injury practice is to win maximum financial compensation from insurers of negligent drivers so that accident victims can return to normal lives. Under the guidance of attorney Russell Nicolet, your personal injury attorney will skillfully negotiate and aggressively litigates on your behalf if an injury accident has sidelined you from your job or a fatal accident has claimed the life of a loved one in a/an:
- Car accidents, whether on rural roads, Interstate highways, or urban roadways
- Distracted driving accidents, which are a growing epidemic on today’s highways
- Drunk driver accident or accident caused by someone on drugs
- Head-on collision and other types of vehicle accidents, such as T-bone accidents
- Semi-truck accidents and other collisions involving commercial trucks, construction vehicles, or other large vehicles
- Boating accident and personal watercraft accidents
- Explosion accidents, such as the one that occurred at the refinery in Superior Wisconsin, or any other type of situation involving an explosion
You should never have to worry about the cost of our representation during your recovery from your accident. For your convenience and complete peace of mind, Nicolet Law Office, S.C., works for you on a contingency fee basis – you owe no attorney fee unless we win your case – and home or hospital visits if your injury prevents travel. If you have questions about personal injury cases and how the progress, please view our personal injury case FAQ page.
Call toll-free to 800-456-6956 today or email us to set up a consultation. We offer flat-fee bankruptcy, payment plans and reasonable fees. In addition to representing clients in the cities where we have offices, we proudly serve clients throughout Wisconsin and eastern Minnesota, including those located in River Falls, the Chippewa Falls area and Menomonie.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.