We Handle Injury Cases, Bankruptcy, And Disability And Workers' Comp Claims Across Wisconsin And In The Twin Cities Area.
When you need help recovering and rebuilding, Nicolet Law Office, S.C., is here for you and your family. We are dedicated to helping those who are injured or in financial distress get the legal services they need to obtain a fresh start. From our offices throughout Wisconsin and in the Twin Cities, we have helped hundreds of clients who found themselves in a wide range of stressful situations:
Need Debt Relief?
In today's uncertain economy, just keeping your family afloat financially can be extremely stressful. You may be fearful of a lender's attempts to foreclose on your home or repossess your car or truck. Creditors could be harassing you day and night. Your wages may be targeted for garnishment. We can help you put a stop to the harassment, obtain the debt relief you need and get your finances back on track.
Are you seeking answers to questions such as "How will I pay my medical bills?" or "How can I hold the person who caused my injuries accountable?" We can provide you with the answers you need and the powerful legal representation you deserve. Whether you were hurt in an auto accident or any other situation, our attorneys can help you seek maximum compensation for your injuries, including damages for lost wages, medical bills, and pain and suffering.
Hurt at work or disabled? If you have been injured in the workplace and need help navigating the workers' compensation process or if you are disabled and need assistance obtaining Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits, our experienced team of attorneys can help you.
What We Do For You
When you work with us, we are here for you and your family through every stage of your case. What does that mean for you? In bankruptcy cases, it means that we can:
- Stop the harassing phone calls you receive from creditors
- Prevent your wages from being garnished
- Protect your vehicle from repossession
- Defend your home from foreclosure
- Get rid of your unsecured debt
In personal injury cases, we can:
- Stop insurance companies from calling
- Help you get your medical bills paid and insurance claims resolved
- Stop medical debt collectors from harassing you
- Find resources for you to get your car fixed and other property repaired
- Help you seek compensation for lost wages along with pain and suffering
If you have needs related to workers' compensation or a disability claim, we can:
- Guide you through the complex workers' comp or disability benefits process
- Accurately describe your condition so you are more likely to receive benefits right away
- Make sure you understand what you must do to remain eligible for benefits
- Fill out your SSD or workers' comp paperwork
- Challenge a denial of benefits
You are never just a case number to us - you are a person who deserves skilled legal assistance, someone whose family is depending on you to do the right thing. Your case will be handled with the unique attention it deserves while we pursue the smoothest, most comfortable resolution possible.
Personal Attention To You - Personal Dedication To Your Case - Contact Us
Call 800-456-6956 or reach out to us online for a free consultation where you will speak directly with one of our attorneys. If your condition prevents you from coming to one of our offices, we will happily meet with you at your home or another location that is convenient for you.
We handle personal injury, workers' comp and disability claims on a contingency fee basis, meaning you owe no attorney fee unless we obtain compensation for you. We offer flat-fee bankruptcy, payment plans and reasonable fees.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.