PLEASE NOTE: To protect your safety in response to the threats of Covid-19, we are offering our clients the ability to meet with us in person, via telephone or through video conferencing. Please call our office to discuss your options.
Questions? Search our site:
Recovered For Our Clients
Why Hire Nicolet Law?
Get Our App!
Get our convenient, secure app to
send us legal documents and pay your
bill. Available on the App Store and Google Play:
Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in Wisconsin
Attorneys Protecting the Rights of People Who Have Suffered Work Accidents and Injuries
If you or someone you love has been seriously injured in an accident at work, make sure you do everything you can to get the medical care you need and financial compensation you deserve. An experienced lawyer can help you during this difficult time, regardless of what type of work accident caused your injuries.
At the Nicolet Law Office, S.C., our work injury attorneys are dedicated to protecting the rights of work injury victims across Wisconsin and eastern Minnesota. We have the experience and resources to address your immediate concerns and long-term costs. Our workers’ compensation attorneys will personally handle every aspect of your case from start to finish, so you can focus on your recovery.
Call us toll free at 800-456-6956 to get your questions answered about:
- What workers’ compensation benefits are available for your type of disability
- Following the Wisconsin workers’ compensation process after a work accident
- Your right to appeal a denied workers’ compensation claim in Wisconsin
Nicolet Law Firm is a top notch operation. They handled our case in excellent professional manner. Even after the case was done, Russ followed up with phone calls on questions we had and anything else that might have come up. I cannot say enough about him and his office.” Read More Client Reviews.
Putting Your Life Back Together – How We Can Help
Nothing is more important than your health. Whether you have been injured in a work accident or suffer from occupational diseases, make sure you get the medical care you need as soon as possible. When you retain our services, we will take immediate action to conduct an investigation into your work accident. We will also:
- Make sure you have access to proper medical care
- Help you understand what you must do in order to remain eligible for workers’ comp benefits
- Challenge agency decisions that deny you benefits
- Answer your questions and help you navigate all of the complex aspects of the workers’ compensation system
We represent people who have suffered a wide range of work-related injuries , including:
- Traumatic brain injuries, skull fractures, concussions
- Spinal cord injuries, paralysis and paraplegia
- Knee, ankle, hip, and other joint injuries
- Burns and electrical injuries, severe scarring
- Hearing and vision loss, temporary or permanent blindness
- Occupational diseases
- Repetitive use trauma
- Compression fractures and broken bones
- Loss of limbs or amputation
A number of serious financial concerns come with bad work injuries. Our job is to help you prepare for your full range of immediate and long-term concerns, including wage loss and ongoing medical costs. Our firm has a track record of successfully protecting the rights of people who have suffered serious work injuries. Read real stories of success here.
Whether you have suffered a work injury or work accident, do not wait to get the help you need. We handle all work injury claims and workers’ compensation cases on a contingency basis, so you do not pay any legal fees until we secure fair compensation for you. With offices in Hudson, Eau Claire and Woodbury, as well as throughout the region, we are ready to protect your rights. Contact us today to schedule a free case evaluation.