Get Out Of Debt And Build A Promising Financial Future
Bankruptcy is a way to get out from under debt and build a promising financial future for you and your family. Instead of viewing bankruptcy as an embarrassing last resort, at Nicolet Law Office, S.C., our bankruptcy attorneys see this as a pre-emptive strike to lay the foundation for a promising future.
Whether you are filing for Chapter 7, Chapter 13 or Chapter 128, we can help.
Our knowledgeable lawyers can help you secure debt relief by:
- Preventing foreclosure: Many spend much of their lives saving and caring for their homes. The thought of losing this investment can induce panic. Certain forms of bankruptcy can prevent this from occurring.
- Saving wages from garnishment: Having your wages garnished while you are trying to stay on top of your finances can be debilitating. We have had success not only preventing this but also getting some of the wages returned.
- Preventing creditor harassment: While illegal, creditor harassment exists, in many cases, it only exacerbates the problem while you are working toward building a better future.
- Reducing credit cards and medical bills: Getting on top of your credit and out from under expensive medical bills can feel like an immense weight lifted.
- Saving your bank accounts, 401(k), pension, IRAs and savings accounts.
- Fixing your credit score: As an experienced Chippewa Falls attorney for credit repair, Russell Nicolet can help restore your credit score so that you can keep building a successful future for your family.
Contact Nicolet Law Office, S.C., For A Free Consultation
At Nicolet Law Office, S.C., we are passionate about the success of our clients. Call 715-802-0872 or 800-456-6956 for a free consultation, or fill out our contact form for more information. We offer flat-fee bankruptcy, payment plans and reasonable fees to our clients in Wisconsin and Minnesota.