PLEASE NOTE: To protect your safety in response to the threats of Covid-19, we are offering our clients the ability to meet with us in person, via telephone or through video conferencing. Please call our office to discuss your options.
Questions? Search our site:
Recovered For Our Clients
Why Hire Nicolet Law?
Get Our App!
Get our convenient, secure app to
send us legal documents and pay your
bill. Available on the App Store and Google Play:
John received his Juris Doctor and Masters in Business Administration from the University of St. Thomas. During his graduate studies, John was a member of and treasurer for the Business and Corporate Law Society, as well as an editor for the Journal of Law and Public Policy. He also worked as a law clerk at a general practice law firm and, subsequently, as an associate for the firm after graduation and being admitted to the Wisconsin State Bar. Prior to attending graduate school, he acquired his Bachelor Degree from the University of St. Thomas, where he majored in Finance and Business Law, with a minor in Economics.
John is currently a member of the Wisconsin Bar Association, St. Croix Valley Bar Association, and Hudson Lion's Club. John currently resides mere blocks away from the firm's downtown Hudson office, with his wife, young son, and family pets.
Areas of Practice
- Social Security Disability
- Worker's Compensation
- Wisconsin, 2012
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- J.D. - 2012
- University of St. Thomas, Opus College of Business, St. Paul, Minnesota
- B.A. - 2008
- Major: Business Law; Finance
- University of St. Thomas
Honors and Awards
- Lead Counsel Verified in Worker's Compensation
- Lead Counsel Verified in Social Security Disability Law
- 10 Best Workers' Compensation Attorney – Wisconsin, American Institute of Legal Counsel
- Top 10 Workers' Compensation Attorney, Attorney and Practice Magazine
- Workers' Compensation - 10 Best, American Institute of Legal Counsel
- Social Security Disability - 10 Best, American Institute of Legal Counsel
- President's Scholarship, University of St. Thomas, School of Law
- Dean's Scholarship, University of St. Thomas, College of Business
- Aquinas Scholar, University of St. Thomas
Professional Associations and Memberships
- St. Croix Valley Bar Association, Member, 2012
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- Wisconsin Association of Worker's Compensation Attorneys
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives
- Eau Claire County Bar Association
- St. Croix Valley Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Pro Bono Activities
- Wills for Heroes