Serving Clients In St. Paul And Throughout The Region
Nicolet Law Office, S.C., is a personal injury, bankruptcy, workers' compensation and disability law firm founded with the goal of providing high-quality legal services to the residents of St. Paul, Minnesota, and the surrounding area. Today, firm founder Russell Nicolet, his brother, attorney Adam Nicolet, and the entire legal team at Nicolet Law Office continue to strive toward that goal. For the answers you need to your bankruptcy- or accident-related questions, contact us today.
- CHS Field
- Union Depot
- St. Paul Farmers Market
- Minnesota Museum of American Art
- Mears Park
- Kellogg Mall Park
A St. Paul Law Office With A Convenient Location
Nicolet Law Office, S.C., is conveniently located in the First National Bank Building at 332 Minnesota Street in downtown St. Paul, just south of Interstate 35E. Our office is centrally situated for all of the residents of the Twin Cities, including those in nearby Minneapolis, Roseville, Little Canada and Mendota Heights. You can reach our office by using the following driving directions:
- From the north: Take I-35E S toward downtown St. Paul. Follow I-35E S and merge onto I-35E S/I-694 W. From I-35E S/I-694 W, continue onto I-35E S. From I-35E S, take Exit 107A on the left for 10th Street/Wacouta Street. At the bottom of the exit ramp, take a slight right onto East 10th Street. Follow East 10th Street to a left turn onto Jackson Street. Then, take a right on 4th Street. You will see our office building on your right.
- From the east: Take I-94 W toward Minneapolis. From I-94 W, take Exit 242D on the left. At the end of the exit ramp, merge onto East Sixth Street. Follow East Sixth Street to left turn onto Jackson Street. Then, take a right on 4th Street. You will see our office building on your right.
- From the south: Take US-52 N toward downtown St. Paul. From US-52 N, take the exit for Plato Boulevard/Fillmore Avenue. At the bottom of the exit ramp, merge onto East Lafayette Frontage Road. Continue straight to remain on East Lafayette Frontage Road and then turn left onto Plato Boulevard. From Plato Boulevard, turn left onto 4th Street and you will see our office building on your right.
- From the west: Take I-394 E toward Minneapolis. From I-394 E, take Exit 8B to merge onto I-94 E. Follow I-94 E and then take Exit 241B. At the end of the exit ramp, merge onto West 5th Street. Continue on 5th Street, and you will see the building on your right.
If you are traveling via Metro Transit's light rail service, you can reach our office from either the Central Station and Platform or the Union Depot Station and Platform. Neither station is more than a five-minute walk from our office. If you are traveling via Metro Transit's bus service, you can reach our office from the Minnesota Street and 5th Street stop, which is located just outside of our building.
To find out how our experienced attorneys can help you, contact the Nicolet Law Office, S.C., today by calling 800-456-6956.
Nicolet Law Office, S.C.
332 Minnesota Street
St. Paul, MN 55101